AREAS OF USE:
- Large sewage systems
- Construction of motorways
- Bridges and Access Property Pods
- Underpasses for animals;
- Regularization of water courses
- Drainage of surface water
- Sewage systems for industrial water
- Storm water retention systems (reservoirs)
- Irrigation systems in agriculture
- Mining ventilation
- Drinking water storage tanks
UNIC IN EUROPE
The Corrugated pipes type OL-EEM and fittings are made of High Density Polyethylene (PE/PEID/HDPE) and are REINFORCED WITH INOXIDABLE STEEL
The standard length of the corrugated pipe type OL EEM HDPE is 6 m or 12 m.
RIGIDITY CLASS SN 8 • SN 12 • SN 16
Stainless steel reinforced HDPE corrugated tubes are attached with an electrodescent belt.
- Superior class of annular stiffness SN 8 - SN 16
- Price up to 30% less on the project due to the advantages of corrugated double-walled stainless steel pipes.
- Professional technical advice: both in the preliminary phase of the project and in the implementation and maintenance phases.
- Low specific weight: providing excellent price / performance ratio and significant benefits during transportation, handling and installation
- High impact resistance, even at low temperatures, the pipes are safer and easier to handle under low temperature conditions
- Very good hydraulic properties: Ideal for domestic, rain and industrial sewage systems
- Very good chemical resistance: better than metal, concrete or PVC
- High resistance to abrasion: superior to classical systems with very good resistance to erosion from solids transported by fluids
- Friction coefficients reduced