EEM RTF SEWERAGE PIPE CHAMBER – ROTATIONAL MOLDING
Euro EM Piatra Neamt company, offers a large variety of manholes/inspection chambers manufactured through “ROTOMOULDING” technology. Manholes manufactured with this new and modern technology are high quality products with smooth and perfectly shaped surfaces.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS TECHNOLOGY:
- production of elements in different shapes and sizes
- fast production of this items, so that the commissioning period is smaller and offers a substantial economy of time and money for the client
- flexibility – different shapes can be manufactured
- quality consistency
Type EEM RTF manholes are made from high density polyethylene and polypropylene.
Due to technical characteristics, EEM RTF inspection chambers are versatile with respect to installation possibilities:
- SISTEME DE ALIMENTARE CU APA SI CONTORIZAREA UTILIZATORILOR INDIVIDUALI
- WASTE MANAGEMENT PITS
- INDUSTRIAL WATER SEWERAGE SYSTEMS
- RAINWATER SEWERAGE SYSTEMS
The water meter manholes are manufactured through “ROTOMOULDING” technology (PE, HDPE)
• 90% lighter than concrete; • Additional piping connections can be made in the manhole column; • Lower installation costs due to adjustable height; • Fully sealed • Excellent chemical resistance; • It is a robust and solid product; • High corrosion resistance; • Pressure resistance • Easy to handle and carry; • Simple connection and possibilities for further adjustment; • Due to its unique ribbed structure and due to the special attention given to the component parts design the product proved its reliability during the tests it underwent;
1. Product description.
The PEID single-block waterproofing manholes DN 500 with easy access for inspection, cleaning and maintenance of water supply systems in non-traffic and heavy traffic areas is composed of:
a) Polyethylene mantel made by ROTO-Molding technology – height 840 mm – 1240 mm • Number of entries-1xin / 1xOut
b) Cap • PEID pedestal cover c) Insulation made of foam or expanded PE film
2. Color: Exterior: black / gray / gray
3 Main areas of use: • Construction of drinking water supply installations • Different hydrotechnical arrangements
4. Connection method: – The connection to the chimney is made with an electrophore, injected or compression plug
5. Installation: The PEID waterproof enclosures shall be buried in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for use and operation, applicable SSM and I9-1994, I9 / 1-1996, NP-133- 2013 standards.
6. Packaging: The manholes are not packed, they are delivered in bulk.
7. Transport, Handling and Storage: Under no circumstances will the stables be dropped freely from the truck and will not be discarded. According to the instructions, the staircases can be stored in the free atmosphere, not affected by humidity, being shaded areas preferable, away from direct sunlight. In compliance with the handling, transport, storage and commissioning requirements specified in the company’s technical standard, the manufacturer grants a warranty of 24 months from the date of delivery. Life expectancy is at least 50 years.